viernes, 10 de abril de 2015

GET YOUR BODY READY FOR SUMMER!

Hola! How are you all doing?

Spring break is ending (at least for me)! I went to the beach with my family and even though the weather was nice and sunny, it was still cold to sunbathe or to get into the super cold water from the Atlantic sea. So, as I love the beach, the sea and the sun, I decided to do some workout there. I think it's a great place to exercise because of the sound of the waves, the smell of the ocean and the fresh wind that you can find there (well, more than fresh it was really wild, you will see it in the video ;) ).

I feel more motivated when I workout outdoors more than in the gym or in my bedroom. I really recommend you working out in the nature so have a try!!

And also, try this workout. In this video I show you my favourite moves for your legs, abs and your butt.

Get ready for summer with me and remember that EVERY single MOVE COUNTS!!

Love always, Mireia xx


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario