miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

Get to know me

Hi guys!

I decided to create this blog because I feel that I will have it more updated compared to the YouTube channel (but that doesn't mean that I won't be uploading videos!). 

For the new ones. I'm Mireia, I'm 16 and I live in Spain. I have a YouTube channel too. 
My dream is to work on something related to fashion and that's why I decided to open this blog. Today. (Better late than never). 

I have always loved the idea of posting my favourite outfits in a blog but I thought that they were too many fashion bloggers and that I won't be successful. Last year I made a decision. I opened a YouTube channel. Until today, I have uploaded like 7 videos. My channel isn't very updated even though I will celebrate my YouTube anniversary in two months! I think that I should do 3 videos per month. But videos have lot of work behind them. I think that having a blog updated it's easier than a YouTube channel. 

Any way, if you want to know me a bit better, you can check my "10 Facts About Me" video (here)

I hope that you join me in my journey and you get to enjoy my work. 
I will talk to you soon!

                                                                                                               Mireia, xoxo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario